Refunds & Returns
Refunds and Returns
1) Cancellations and returns
- If, before your products are delivered, you want to cancel an order, please let us know, by post, telephone, text phone, fax or email, as soon as you possibly can.
- If you cancel an order by telephone, we will also need written confirmation from you. You will be given a full refund (including the costs of any postage and packing costs paid) as long as we receive the cancellation not later than seven days after the date you placed the order.
- We cannot be held responsible for any products you return until we receive them. We recommend you get proof, from the post office, that you have posted the products to us.
- If you choose to cancel your order, payment will be refunded to the card used for making the purchase and you must return the goods to us. Refund will be made once the goods have been received by us. You can return your goods by sending them to Hi Kent, 18 Brewer Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1RU.
2) Money-back guarantee
- Hi Kent will refund any item (less postage) within 28 days of purchase (proof of purchase required)
- We will only accept returns of products which the guarantee applies to if you return them in their original packaging with any instruction sheets and in an 'as new' condition. We will then exchange the products or give you a refund.
- If you return products that are not 'as new', or outside the 28-day period, then unless we agree otherwise in writing, we may refuse to give you a refund or we may charge you a handling charge.
- This guarantee does not apply if you have used the products, other than to assess whether they are satisfactory, or you have used the products incorrectly.
3) When sending a return
The parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. This means you are also responsible for the postage for the return parcel. We do not accept liability for parcels damaged during transit. We advise you to wrap the product adequately, wherever possible using the original packing, and strongly recommend that you send the parcel using an insured delivery service.
Please include the following details with all returns:
- Your Daytime Telephone Number
- Your Hi Kent Order No.
- The reason for the return