British Sign Language (BSL) Youth Course
About The Course
This course is for those aged 13-18 years old and is based on the BSL Level 1 course.
The course teaches you how to communicate using BSL about a range of topics using simple, everyday language and can be taken without any previous BSL experience.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand and use a range of simple words and sentences;
- Participate in simple, everyday conversations;
- Give and follow simple directions.
Our BSL Youth Course is suitable for those who:
- Would like to learn basic skills to communicate simple conversations with other BSL users;
- Would like to progress to more advanced study and/or employment using BSL in the future;
- Are studying for personal development;
- Have family or friends who are Deaf BSL users.
The BSL Youth Course costs £155 per person. There will also be an exam fee if you choose to take the exam. Payments can be made by debit/credit card, cheque or cash at one of our offices.
Contact & Booking
Please contact Naomi Lemar for further information at email@example.com.
Please note: All courses take a break during school holiday times.
Maidstone, Day TBC
Start date: TBC
End date: TBC
Duration: 12 weeks