Aftershokz Bone Conduction Headphones - Air
£99.95 inc. VAT
All purchased equipment comes with a 28 day return policy, whereby if an item is returned within this period in its original packaging and in a saleable condition, then the buyer is entitled to a full refund of the price of the item. Please note that this does not include postage & packaging.
Bone conduction headphones deliver sound by bone vibration through the cheekbone directly to the inner ear the outer and middle ear. It is possible that this will completely bypass the part of the ear where the hearing problem is. If you are not sure if bone conduction would work for you consult your audiologist. The headphones can be worn with or without a hearing aid and enable you to hear other sounds at the same time so you are not cut off from the world.
People living with tinnitus tend not to like using traditional earbuds as they block out external noise making their tinnitus appear worse.
Bone conduction technology means you can still hear the world around you whilst using sound as a form of distraction and relaxation for your tinnitus.
The next generation of bone conduction technology. They have cut the bulk and used titanium everywhere possible to ensure they not only fit more securely but sound better too. Trekz Air are inspired by the demands of elite and aspiring athletes motivated by their music and their world.
Key features: Wireless, Water resistant, lightweight 30g, Wrap around, Microphone, 6 hours battery life.
- OFFICIALLY RECOMMENDED - The only official headphones selected by England Athletics (the Association for Athletics). Nothing in/up/over the ears. Our open ear design makes running, cycling and driving safer.
- Exclusive packaging – Includes Trekz Air and AfterShokz' housing for storage and transport. The OpenFit headphone design ensures maximum perception of the environment. The case protects the device from damage and scratches.
- Patented bone construction technology – AfterShokz has 150 patents worldwide. PremiumPitch+ offers 1A audio experience. LeakSlayer reduces natural sound loss by 70%. Audrey Says guides users through power, pair, play and talk functions.
- Ultimate durability: IP55 certified to repel sweat, dust and moisture. Trouble-free 2 year warranty. Thanks to titanium coating, the Trekz Air can withstand the most demanding exercises and stay in place with every movement.
- Comfortable and practical – Equipped with Bluetooth 4.2 at 6 hours battery life, the lightest AfterShokz headphones to date offer continuous comfort and excellent multi-device connectivity.