Memory Plus 319iph
£49.99 inc. VAT
All purchased equipment comes with a 28 day return policy, whereby if an item is returned within this period in its original packaging and in a saleable condition, then the buyer is entitled to a full refund of the price of the item. Please note that this does not include postage & packaging.
Especially helpful for people with limited dexterity or cognitive impairments thanks to an ergonomically designed keypad, photo buttons, handset and sure slide cradle.
Also suitable for people with mild to severe hearing loss.
- Comfortable, ergonomically designed grip;
- Easy to use – just lift and press;
- Handset volume amplified by up to 35 dB.
- 4 one-touch photo memories;
- Redial last number;
- Loud receiver volume with slide control;
- HAC – hearing aid compatible;
- Loud ringer with adjustable volume and ringer off;
- 9 ring tones;
- Visible ring indicator;
- High contrast, concave keys with low reflective finish;
- Robust base unit for greater stability;
- Comfortable handset;
- Easy to clean surfaces;
- Low profile front to reduce strain.
- Receiving minimum level (dB(A)): 88;
- Receiving maximum level (dB RLR): -35;
- Receiving maximum level (dB(A)) 123;
- Maximum receiver output level (dB(A): 125;
- Tone adjustment at 250Hz (dB): 6;
- Tone adjustment at 4KHz (dB): 12;
- HAC level sensitivity at 1KHz (dB-A/M): -23;
- Maximum ringer volume (dB(A)) at 1 meter: 91;
- Lowest ringer centre frequence (Hz): 700;
- Highest ringer centre frequence (Hz): 2000.