£79.99 inc. VAT
The PowerTel 96 is a big button corded telephone with excellent amplification and sound quality for all levels of hearing loss.
The adjustable receiver volume allows you to take full control so you can listen to calls at your preferred level and for increased volume you can press the boost button which amplifies the call up to 60dB, making it one of the loudest phones available to buy!
As well as a large back-lit display, there's also extra large buttons which are great for anybody with dexterity issues. With a 90dB adjustable ringer and bright visual LED ringer indicator you'll be sure to never miss a call!
In our view, the PowerTel 96 has large, easy to press buttons and a clear display. The volume levels are very good with excellent clarity. The adjustable tone control is subtle but can be set according to personal preference.
Also, while this phone does require mains power for the full amplification levels and the LCD display, in the event of mains power failure, it can still be used for emergency calls.
The Amplicomms PowerTel 96 is simple to use and is equipped with a telecoil for excellent compatibility with hearing aids that have a 'T' or 'Loop' programme, allowing you to have a conversation with ease.
CAUTION: This telephone is specifically designed for the people with hearing difficulties and is provided with a handset earpiece volume control for individual requirements. Due care must be taken by all users that the handset earpiece volume control is set to the lowest level acceptable by each respective user. Care should therefore be exercised to ensure that any naive users are familiar with this requirement.
- Bright visual LED ringer indicator for incoming calls;
- Adjustable ringer volume up to 90 db ;
- 2 programmable direct dial one touch memory buttons M1/M2;
- Dedicated SOS button;
- Premium Hearing Aid compatibility;
- Large display;
- Adjustable receiver volume including boost button for increased volume up to 60 db! (very loud);
- Handsfree speaker phone;
- Redial/Mute functions;
- Caller ID for 50 numbers;
- Phonebook with 50 entries for name and number;
- Wall mountable;
- Real time clock (24 hours display);
- Output socket for vibrating pillow pad;
- Optional backup settings 4 x AAA Batteries (not included).
- 1x Corded telephone;
- 1x Power supply;
- 1x Telephone cable;
- 1x desk stand bracket;
- 1x User guide.
- Extra receiving volume control up to 40dB
- Receiving tone control up to 10dB
- Requires 4 x AAA batteries for full volume
Please note: This telephone must be plugged into a mains socket to achieve maximum amplification.