Time Flash Alarm Clock (A-3140-0) With Vibrating Pad (A-3303-0)
£104.39 inc. VAT
All purchased equipment comes with a 28 day return policy, whereby if an item is returned within this period in its original packaging and in a saleable condition, then the buyer is entitled to a full refund of the price of the item. Please note that this does not include postage & packaging.
The Time Flash is a compact, mains powered analogue alarm clock. When the alarm time is reached the alarm clock sounds and at the same time emits a bright flashing light.
The audible alarm can be switched off if not required. The clock has an easy to read analogue dial. It features a backlight to illuminate the clock face and a 5 minute snooze facility.
The clock is fitted with a rechargeable back up battery which maintains the clock time only for approx 2 hours in the event of a power failure.
This version of the Time Flash comes with a vibrating pad.
- Wakes you up with a powerful flashing lamp and acoustic alarm (snooze function);
- Supports the connection of additional signal transmitter modules: flash module, acoustic module, switch module, vibrating pillow (see accessories);
- Two different alarm rhythms;
- Alarm status display (illuminated snooze button);
- Analog quartz mechanism with a second hand;
- Backup supply for power failure;
- Illuminated dial with automatic shut-off, with a permanent alarm function;
- Vibrating pad.
Dimensions (HxWxD): 86x175x53 mm
Weight: 435 g
Power supply: 230 V
Mains cable: 1.8 m