£139.99 inc. VAT
The Doro Secure 580 is the next step on from the very popular Doro Handleplus 334.
Like other devices in the Doro range, the Doro Secure 580 is a minimalistic handset yet offers a wide variety features, giving you a panic button and phone all in one.
On the front there are 4 speed dial keys labelled A-D, and numbers of friends or family can be pre-programmed. For added safety and security on the back of the device is an assistance key; with a simple press a text message is sent to all recipients, giving the location of the device, and a call is also made to the first number that has been programmed. Another added benefit here is when the assistance call is made, the device automatically goes in to hands-free mode.
The Doro Secure 580 offers increased personal safety and security, giving the user peace of mind and also family members the knowledge that they are only a call or text away.
- Backlit keypad;
- Assistance button;
- Safety timer (set up an assistance call to be made automatically after a set period of time if not deactivated - for when you start a risky activity such as showering);
- ICE (In Case of Emergency) contact details;
- 4 One touch memories;
- Colour display;
- Display size (H x W mm): 28 x 35;
- Resolution (H x W pixels): 128 x 160;
- Receive-only SMS with option for an auto reply confirming SMS has been opened;
- Assistance SMS with GPS position;
- 20 Polyphonic ringtones;
- Visual ring indicator;
- Vibrating ringer;
- 7 Ringer volume settings except off.
- Hearing Aid Compatibility Rating: T4/M4 (3G), T3/M3 (GSM);
- Maximum receiving amplification (dB): 35;
- 3.5mm headset socket;
- Maximum ringer volume (dB(A) at 1 metre: >87;
- Handset size (mm): 127 x 56 x 15;
- Handset weight including batteries (g): 100;
- Standby time (up to hours): 350;
- Talk time (up to hours): 10;
- Battery included (type): 800 mAh Li-ion;
- AC Adapter spec V/mA: 5V/500 mA;
- GSM (band): 900/1800/1900;
- 3G (Bands): UMTS Band 1 (2100) & 8 (900);
- Bluetooth® protocol: 2.1.