Visit Portable Receiver (BE1450)
£110.50 inc. VAT
A loud amplified portable alarm receiver for use with the Bellman Visit paging system.
The portable receiver alerts you with a loud audible alarm and bright flashing LEDs, plus you can add a vibrating pad for night-time alerts. An indicator lights up to show you what you're being alerted to.Key benefits
- Receiver for use with the Bellman Visit system, with lights to tell you to what you're being alerted;
- Has a loud audible alarm of up to 90 dB;
- Portable so you can take it with you around the house or garden;
- Vibrating pad accessory can be added for night time alerts;
- Up to 200 m range;
- Wall mountable;
- 4 x C cell batteries included.
Have a lot of things happening around the house? Visitors? Phone Calls? And need a system that can help you keep track of everything in one place? Forming part of the Bellman Visit 868 Paging System, this portable receiver is activated by radio signals from any transmitter within the Bellman Visit 868 System. The receiver will sound an alarm and illuminate one of four different coloured LED symbols showing you what has been activated – the smoke alarm, the baby monitor or the door, etc.
It’s possible to use the same type of transmitter up to four times on the Bellman Visit 868 Receiver, e.g., 4 different baby monitor transmitters for hearing impaired parents.
- The volume level can be adjusted up to 90 dBA;
- You can also connect a vibrating pad with this receiver for overnight use.
- Mains power: 7.5 V DC / 1000 mA with power supply unit - BE9201 (Europe), BE9202 (United Kingdom);
- Battery power: 4 x 1.5 V LR14 (C) alkaline;
- Operating time: Alkaline: 2 – 3 years;
- Power consumption: Active: 1000 mA, idle position: 0,1 mA.
- Radio frequency: 868,3MHz;
- Number of Radio Keys: 64 Radio Keys as standard. Special software can be used to increase these to 256 Radio Keys in increments of 64 per software purchase. Contact the nearest supplier for further information;
- Coverage: The normal coverage between a transmitter and receiver in the Bellman Visit 868 System is approximately 200 metres with a clear line of sight. Coverage is reduced if walls and large objects screen off the signals. Any thick walls constructed of reinforced concrete will greatly affect coverage. The system may also be affected by radio transmitters such as TV transmitters, computers, mobile phones, etc. This means that a unit may work perfectly in one part of the room but not at all in another.
- Radio: Bellman Visit 868 system;
- Output signals: Built-in sound signal: 93 dBA maximum at 1 metre with a main frequency range of 500 – 1000 Hz;
- Vibrator power: 2.0 – 4.0 VDC.
- For indoor use only;
- Dimensions WxHxD: 130 x 165 x 36 mm;
- Weight: With battery: 590 g, without battery: 300 g;
- Colour: White with red volume control.
- Bellman Bed-shaker BE1270;
- Power supply unit BE9201 (Europe) or BE9202 (United Kingdom).