The combined strobe and vibrating pad responds to wireless signals from the Wi-Safe 2 (WST-630) smoke alarm when it detects smoke.
The strobe will flash and the pad will vibrate, the red "ALARM" LED on the strobe will also illuminate immediately giving an early warning and better chance of escaping.
The vibrating pad can be placed under a pillow or cushion while the strobe can be wall mounted or laid flat offering greater flexibility.
The strobe also acts as a remote low level testing device, meaning that when the test button is pressed on the strobe it will activate all alarms in the network.
This ensures that vulnerable people will not need to struggle to press the test buttons on the ceiling mounted smoke alarms.
- Operation (AC/DC): AC + DC;
- Battery Type: Non-removable integrated lithium power pack - 10 year life in normal operating conditions;
- Alert Type: Loud 85dB Alarm at 3 metres;
- Installation Positions: Wall/ freestanding;
- Installation: 2 button press for wireless connectivity;
- Approvals: CE marked.