About The Course
Our half-day course will train your staff to provide better service to people with a hearing loss.
Topics covered include:
- How to communicate with a d/Deaf or hearing-impaired person;
- How to get the attention of such a person and what NOT to do;
- Understanding deafness;
- Developing Communication Tactics for successful outcomes;
- The differences between deaf people;
- How common deafness is;
- Types of hearing loss;
- The impact of sound;
- The impact of deafness;
- The language & culture of deaf people;
- Hearing aids and lip reading;
This course can be provided anywhere in the south east on mornings, afternoons, evenings or weekends.
A certificate of competence will be awarded to everyone who successfully completes the course.
Provide your staff with this valuable training for just £25 per person, (subject to a minimum number of 12 persons attending the course). Our standard cost is £300 plus our tutor's mileage from Canterbury or Maidstone. Staff from multiple sites can be accommodated on one course.
Contact & Booking
Please contact us for further information at email@example.com or on 01622 691151.
Please download the application form here and send this to Hi Kent as soon as possible. We look forward to welcoming you to your course!