If you are unable to attend a clinic in person, you may wish to ask a family member, friend or neighbour to take your aids to a local clinic instead.
Please support our clinics and help keep them running by attending in person if at all possible.
If you or a family member/friend/carer cannot attend a clinic we can send you batteries and tubing/domes in the post.
- Send us a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a Large letter stamp on it (these stamps have 'Large' printed on them) or enough postage to cover £1.60 for 2nd class or £2.00 for 1st class.
- Enclose a note detailing what size batteries you require and how many hearing aids you have
- If you need parts, then we need to know:
- what make hearing aid you have
- what size tubes you have
- what size domes you have
- Please include your phone number in case we have any questions
All this information should be in your NHS brown book.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND US YOUR BROWN BOOK.
Please send your request to your nearest Hi Kent centre:
Hi Kent, 18 Brewer Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1RU
Hi Kent, 46 Northgate, Canterbury CT1 1BE
If you are housebound, or know someone who is, please contact us to request a home visit. Please be aware that home visits are dependent upon volunteer availability, so waiting times can be several weeks. Please make any requests as early as possible.
You may wish to ask a family member, friend, carer or neighbour to take your aids to a local clinic instead.
Please support our clinics and help keep them running by attending in person if at all possible. Donations are always welcome and help us to keep this service running.