Volunteering With Us
Our volunteers are vital and it is impossible to over-emphasize how valuable they are to the Hi Kent team. Not only do they staff our hearing aid maintenance clinics for us, they also help with fundraising, give administrative support, and help in any way that they are able.
There are many ways you can help us:
- At our Hearing Aid Maintenance clinics
- Hold an event to fundraise
- Place our collection cans in shops
- Occasional administrative work
- Run one of our Social Groups
- Your ideas are always welcome too!
Click the relevant link above or contact us to find out more.