LA90 Portable Loop System
£125.99 inc. VAT
The LA90 Portable Loop System provides a convenient solution for hearing aid users to listen more easily to conversation in noisy situations via the “T” or loop program of their hearing aid.
It can be used in reception areas, meeting rooms, interviews, checkouts, anywhere a one-to-one conversation needs to be held in either a noisy area or where discretion is required. It could also be used in a meeting room for one hearing aid wearer to hear a group of people using additional microphones.
This unit will help with your DDA compliance.
A built-in microphone within the unit picks the sound up of the person needing to be heard and transmits a loop signal to the hearing aid user. The speaker and hearing aid user need to be within approximately 1m(3ft) of the unit. The hearing aid user will see a confidence light on the front of the unit to show them the system is operating. The speaker will see an indication of their voice being transmitted.
The system can be used with an additional microphone to enhance the speech of the person needing to be heard.
The loop system will transmit a signal both ways so both individuals can receive the signal equally well.
If necessary the additional microphone can be used so that both individuals can have their voices received and transmitted clearer and with less background noise.
If required the system can be used placed flat on a table in front of the user and a separate microphone placed in a convenient position on a table amongst a group of people that need to be heard.
- Confidence light;
- Battery/mains powered;
- Charging indicator;
- On/Off indicators;
- Voice transmission/loop field indication;
- Internal/external/mixed microphone selection switch;
- 3.5mm external microphone socket;
- External microphone sensitivity control;
- Kensington locket socket for counter cable locks;
- Sccrew mounting holes with covers;
- Rubber feet to place as required.
- Loop Amplifier with built-in microphone;
- Additional external microphone;
- Choice of two coloured panels;
- Battery pack;
- Mains power supply UK/EU, 16VDC 1Amp;
- Loop Installation sticker;
- 4 stick-on rubber feet;
- 2 year Warranty.
- Internal 12V DC NiMH 1300 mAh battery pack
- External Charger 100-240 V 50-60 Hz AC 20VA 16.0VDC 1.0A
- Auto power off after 5 minutes
- Charge time approx 4 hours
- Operating time per charge approx 6 hours
- External Microphone / Line Input rotary volume control.
- 1 x internal microphone; sensitivity -60 dB ±3 dB
- 1x external microphone line input. 3.5 mm stereo jack socket.
- Socket DC powered for electret microphones.
- Sensitivity 2-500 mV for full output
- Internal Loop Coil, Output power 10 W max.
- Blue Light Emitting Diode (LED) for Power On indication on front
- Green Light Emitting Diode (LED) for Power On indication on back
- Orange Light Emitting Diode (LED) Loop Level Indicator
- Width: 200 mm, Height: 185 mm, Depth: 75 mm
- Weight: Amplifier 680 g with battery pack installed.