Echo® MegaLoop™ System
£114.00 inc. VAT
All purchased equipment comes with a 28 day return policy, whereby if an item is returned within this period in its original packaging and in a saleable condition, then the buyer is entitled to a full refund of the price of the item. Please note that this does not include postage & packaging.
The Echo® MegaLoop™ induction loop system is for television, DVD or HiFi listening in the home, for people who have a hearing aid with a telecoil “T” setting.
The Echo® MegaLoop™ is a powerful and extremely flexible induction loop amplifier designed with an exclusive background noise control.
The Echo® MegaLoop™ boasts outstanding sound quality transmitting sound direct to your hearing aid. The greater range of clear undistorted power is almost twice that of previous systems. The improved signal strength allows the hearing aid to work at its optimum with a huge reduction in background noise. A highly active tone control circuit allows unparalleled adjustment of high and low tones.
The Echo® MegaLoop™ takes sound from your TV or other sound source and converts it into a signal which is fed into a wire fitted in a continuous loop around the edges of the room. This signal can then be picked up by a hearing aid switched onto the “T” setting. The tone and volume can then be adjusted completely independently from that coming out of the TV speaker providing the best possible listening conditions.
There are two specifically designed microphone sockets, one to be used when the microphone is fixed to a TV speaker and one as a priority for environmental sounds for conversation.
- Echo® MegaLoop™ amplifier;
- Mains power adapter 12V DC min 1.5A;
- Loop wire 38m with clips;
- Microphone on lead with mono plug;
- Scart plug;
- Phono phono lead.
Declaration of conformity
- Power Supply 12 V DC, min. 1.5 A Output Positive + Centre;
- Output Output current > 3 amp peak current, loop resistance less than 1 ohm;
- Frequency response 100 Hz to 5.2 kHz (v/c mid);
- Tone Control Effect 20 db range max - min (v/c middle);
- Microphone 2 microphone inputs 3.5 mm mono /electret condenser;
- Line Input 2 line - level inputs , Phono connectors, with gain control;
- Line Output 1 line - level output 3.5 mm mono, nominal level - 6 dBu, output imp. 100 ohm;
- Dimensions 186 mm (W) x 50 mm (H) x 82 mm (D);
- Audio input +20 dB;
- Microphone P input -30 dB;
- Microphone 1 input -20 dB;
- Distortion <1 %.