Crescendo 60/8 System With Headset and Neckloop
£103.19 inc. VAT
All purchased equipment comes with a 28 day return policy, whereby if an item is returned within this period in its original packaging and in a saleable condition, then the buyer is entitled to a full refund of the price of the item. Please note that this does not include postage & packaging.
- The Crescendo 60/8 will help you to communicate with confidence. It is a battery powered amplifier that can receive sound from various sources, and then amplify that sound to the way you like to listen.
The Crescendo 60/8 has a wide-ranging tone control that can boost the high and low frequencies according to your hearing needs.
The Crescendo 60/8 comes supplied with an NL6 Neckloop, 1 x Stethoscope Headset, 1.2 m microphone & 3 m microphone extension lead.
The Crescendo 60/8 is for both hearing aid wearers and non-hearing aid users.
Hearing aid wearers will use the system by switching to the Loop program on your hearing aid the signal will be sent directly into the aid, eliminating background noise, non hearing aid wearers will use the Stethoscope Headset to receive the sound.Features
- White / grey colour scheme;
- Increased gain and loudness;
- Increased tone control range;
- Automatic gain control;
- No internal mic, comes with plug-in, 1.2 m lead mic & 3 m extension lead;
- Low battery indication;
- Modern sleek design and pocket size;
- Easy-to-use versatile system for personal listening in any situation - conversation and TV listening;
- Rotary volume and tone control giving immediate visual aspect of control settings;
- No external switches;
- Control icons printed onto the plastic;
- 2x AA Alkaline batteries - own rechargeable batteries can be used;
- Belt clip, strong but simple and easy to remove;
- Lanyard/Neck cord (incorporating safety break).
Internal Switch Settings
- M – Microphone setting, this position is used when using either a plug-in or microphone with lead;
- A – AUX setting, this setting should be used when connecting to a television or any other sound source using a direct connection lead;
- T – Loop pick up setting, to be used when listening to a loop system, or testing to an existing loop system. Similar to a hearing aid on “T” or loop settings.
- Size: L 95 mm x W 62 mm x H 25 mm;
- Material: ABS;
- Weight without batteries: 70 g;
- Weight with batteries: 118 g;
- Batteries: 2x 1.5v AA, LR06 Alkaline batteries;
- Battery Life: 80 hours with 32 Ω headset with signal under normal listening conditions;
- Power Consumption: 10 mA with 32 ohm headphones with no signal;
- Controls: 44 mm Rotary Volume Control, 30mm Rotary Tone Control;
- Internal Controls: 3 Position switch inside battery compartment.
- M - Microphone input; plug-in or long lead electret;
- A - Auxiliary Input using microphone socket for direct connection to audio out/headphone socket;
- T - Induction Loop pickup (acts like a hearing aid on T).
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz – 10 kHz +/- 3 dB;
- Maximum Gain: 60 dB;
- Tone Control: 16 dB (+/- 8 dB) at 5 kHz;
- 20 dB (+/- 10 db) at 100 Hz;
- Maximum audio signal output: >125 dB with 307-105 headphones;
- Maximum output OSPL 90: 128 dB (line input).