Bellman Visit 868 Smoke Alarm Transmitter - Ionisation (BE1551-868)
£120.23 inc. VAT
All purchased equipment comes with a 28 day return policy, whereby if an item is returned within this period in its original packaging and in a saleable condition, then the buyer is entitled to a full refund of the price of the item. Please note that this does not include postage & packaging.
This ionisation smoke-detector transmitter is for use with the Bellman Visit home-alerting system. Choose the alert that best suits your hearing loss – bright flashing light or powerful vibrating pad. It also has an audio alarm for hearing users and is suitable for up to profound deafness.
The Bellman Visit 868 ionisation smoke alarm is a smoke-detector transmitter for use with the Bellman Visit home-alerting system. It is suitable for people with up to profound deafness.
You can choose the alert that best suits your hearing loss. The vibrating pad provides a strong pulsed vibration, while the flashing light is powerful enough to reflect off bright surface walls and should be noticeable even in bright ambient lighting conditions. For hearing users, it also has a minimum 85dB audible alarm.
With a transmission range of up to 250 m (depending on the receiver being used), smoke-detector test button, long-life battery included, low-battery alerts on the alarm and receivers, and safe and secure fittings, the Bellman Visit 868 offers you peace of mind in your home.
- Choose the alert that suits your hearing loss – sound, light and/or vibration
- Also suitable for hearing users – minimum 85dB audible alarm (3m range)
- Peace of mind – detector transmits to a receiver up to 250m away (depending on receiver)
- Safety feature – you cannot install the smoke detector without the battery inside
- Test button to check that the battery is working
- Low battery warning visible on both the smoke detector and Bellman receivers
Please note: Ionisation fire alarms are best suited for rapidly spreading flaming or explosive fires that don't generate much smoke.
- Up to 250 m transmission range to Bellman Visit receivers;
- Minimum 85 dB audible alarm (3 m range);
- Test button to check battery;
- Battery included – 3-year life (minimum);
- Low battery alert;
- Easy set-up;
- Secure fittings prevent accidental removal of vibrating pad and power connections;
- Indoor use only.
- 1 x Visit 868 ionisation smoke alarm
- 1 x 9V alkaline battery
- 2 x screws and plugs
- 1 x user manual.
Power and battery
- Battery type: Duracell MN1604 9 V alkaline battery;
- Power consumption: Idle position < 15 μA;
- Battery life: Minimum 3 years.
Size and weight
- Height: 118 mm, 4.6";
- Width: 140 mm, 5.5";
- Depth: 42 mm, 1.6";
- Weight: 200 g, 7 oz. incl. battery.
- Ionization smoke detection.
- Min 85 dB(A) @ 3m (10'), 2.6 kHz.
- Via the test button;
- Via the built-in smoke detector.
Frequency and coverage
- Radio frequency: 868.30 MHz;
- Coverage: Up to 200 m (218 yd.), clear line of sight. It depends on the building’s characteristics and radio conditions.
- For indoor use only;
- Operating temperature: 4° till 40° C, 39° to 104° F;
- Relative humidity: 15% to 95% RH, non-condensing.
- Meets the BS EN 14604:2005 standard.