£46.99 inc. VAT
All purchased equipment comes with a 28 day return policy, whereby if an item is returned within this period in its original packaging and in a saleable condition, then the buyer is entitled to a full refund of the price of the item. Please note that this does not include postage & packaging.
The CL100 is a corded telephone with a large button keypad and many useful features including the ability to amplify incoming speech.
The CL100 produces a loop signal which makes it suitable for use by people who wish to use their hearing aid switched to the “T” setting.
- It can amplify incoming speech by up to 30 dB;
- It has an adjustable tone control for incoming speech of +/- 10 dB;
- It can amplify your outgoing speech by up to 4 dB;
- It has an inductive coupler and can therefore be used by a hearing aid user with the aid switched to the “T” setting;
- It can store 3 numbers which can be dialled at a single press. A further 9 numbers can be stored in the memory;
- The ringer volume can be adjusted;
- A flashing light, in addition to the ringer, indicates that you have an incoming call;
- It can be wall mounted if required.
- Receiving volume gain +30 dB;
- Receiving tone gain +/-10 dB;
- Speech volume gain +/-4 dB;
- Wall mountable;
- Dimensions : 20 x 10 x 21 cm;
- 4 x AAA alkaline batteries are required to increase the ringer level up to 10 dB (not included).