Aftershokz Bone Conduction Headphones - OpenMove
£79.96 inc. VAT
All purchased equipment comes with a 28 day return policy, whereby if an item is returned within this period in its original packaging and in a saleable condition, then the buyer is entitled to a full refund of the price of the item. Please note that this does not include postage & packaging.
Bone conduction headphones deliver sound by bone vibration through the cheekbone directly to the inner ear the outer and middle ear. It is possible that this will completely bypass the part of the ear where the hearing problem is. If you are not sure if bone conduction would work for you consult your audiologist. The headphones can be worn with or without a hearing aid and enable you to hear other sounds at the same time so you are not cut off from the world.
People living with tinnitus tend not to like using traditional earbuds as they block out external noise making their tinnitus appear worse.
Bone conduction technology means you can still hear the world around you whilst using sound as a form of distraction and relaxation for your tinnitus.
The top-selling headphone just got a makeover. OpenMove was created with versatility in mind and designed for everyday use, bringing you the best-in-class bone conduction technology and better features at an entry-level price. Bluetooth 5.0 IP55 Water Resistant, 6-Hour Battery Life, 3 EQ Settings.
Key features: Wireless, Water resistant, Lightweight 29g, Microphone, Partial wrap around, 6 hours battery life.
- [AFTERSHOKZ BEST-IN-CLASS ENTRY-LEVEL BONE CONDUCTION HEADPHONES] The most accessible way to try bone conduction headphones, without compromising on sound quality and bluetooth chip. Perfect for sports and everyday use.
- [COMFORT AND SAFETY] Open-ear design has a comfortable listening experience, with nothing in, on or over ears, keeping situational awareness to ensure a safer environment than traditional headphones.
- [MARKET-LEADING] With 625 applied patents worldwide, 9-year innovation and advancement, AfterShokz are the pioneers of bone conduction sport headphones and redefine the listening experience.
- [STAY PUT] The ergonomic wraparound design ensures OpenMove stay put, and the 29g lightweight means that the headphones feel almost weightless.
- [RELIABLE PERFORMANCE AND GURANTEE] Advanced Bluetooth 5.0 provides a quick and stable connection. Six-hour battery life and 10-day standby time. Fast charging time of two hours with USB-C port. 30 days return and refund，Two-year warranty.