£109.99 inc. VAT
All purchased equipment comes with a 28 day return policy, whereby if an item is returned within this period in its original packaging and in a saleable condition, then the buyer is entitled to a full refund of the price of the item. Please note that this does not include postage & packaging.
A great value conversation amplifier with excellent sound quality and useful features, developed by Action on Hearing Loss.
The Sonido has a variety of unique and thoughtful features, helping to improve sound quality, reduce background noise and minimize handling noise as much as possible at a very reasonable price.
We know that the Sonido conversation amplifier is a great product for people with hearing loss because we helped develop it. This bestselling digital listener has excellent sound quality. It helps you hear more clearly in noisy places, at a fraction of the price of other digital listeners. The Sonido is suitable for people with moderate to severe hearing loss.
As well as helping you to tune into conversations, the Sonido comes with an external microphone for listening to the TV, radio or stereo. The built-in microphone is automatically switched off when you connect the Sonido to your TV or other devices using the TV/audio kit. So, when you watch TV, you can’t hear the person beside you - but if you press and hold down the Mic button, you’ll be able to hear the TV and the conversation simultaneously.
- Hear above the noise - The Sonido is ideal for following conversations in loud social situations - it makes speech clearer by reducing background noise.
- Enjoy surround sound - The omni-directional microphone means you can pick up amplified sound from all around; helpful when you want to hear several sounds at once.
- Watch TV without disturbing others - Use the external microphone to hear the TV, radio or stereo more easily. The sound is sent straight to your ears and cuts out background noise.
- Customise the sound - Tone control lets you adjust the bass and treble to suit your hearing loss. Plus, you can set the volume at different levels for each ear.
- Protect your hearing - This clever device protects your hearing by automatically switching to a lower volume setting when it’s turned on.
- Exceptional sound quality - The Sonido uses the same technology as a digital hearing aid. It has excellent sound quality, at the fraction of the price of other digital listeners.
- Choose your listening option - The Sonido comes without a listening option, allowing you to choose the best one to suit your needs.
- Use with hearing aids - If you wear hearing aids then you’ll need a neckloop or ear hook(s) to transfer the sound to your hearing aids when on the ‘T’ setting.
- Use without hearing aids - If you don't wear hearing aids, you’ll need headphones or a stethoset to hear the amplified sound. Plus you can listen in to hearing loop systems.
- Easy to hold - It’s excellent for people who have trouble holding small things, with an easy-grip coating and large soft-touch buttons.
- Extended battery life - The Sonido has 150 hours of battery life - almost double that of most other listeners.
- Great value for money - This great-value conversation amplifier has been developed by Action on Hearing Loss.
- Omni-directional microphone setting;
- Volume and tone control;
- Set the volume at different levels for each ear;
- Battery lasts up to 150 hours;
- Battery status light;
- Operating range up to 4 m;
- 5m external microphone included;
- 2 x AA batteries supplied.