£39.98 inc. VAT
The CL1100 is fully hearing aid compatible and offers a simple and easy to use keypad with great volume levels for voice and ringer.
It has a receiving volume of up to 30dB making it easy to hear and adjustable tone control means you can adjust the pitch of the receiving sound to customise it to your hearing loss.
Features also include visual ringer indicator, so you can see clearly that your phone is ringing, 9 direct memories, 3 emergency buttons and it is wall mountable.
This telephone does not require a power adaptor and is suitable for mild to moderate hearing loss.
- Receiving volume gain +30 dB;
- Receiving tone gain +/-10 dB;
- Speech volume gain +/-4 dB;
- Visual ringer indicator;
- Big button keypad;
- 12 Direct memories;
- Adjustable ringer level & tone;
- Last number redial;
- Time break recall & mute;
- Wall mountable;
- Hearing aid compatible.
- Dimensions :17.5 x 8 x 22 cm;
- 4 x AAA alkaline batteries are required to increase the ringer level up to 10 dB (not included).