CM-BT2 Bluetooth Neckloop (A-4547-0)
£95.99 inc. VAT
New from Humantechnik - this Bluetooth (R) receiver allows you to be hands free whilst making and answering phone calls.
Primarily for use with the included neckloop and a hearing aid T loop facility, it can also be used with earphones or a headset without a hearing aid.
The built-in microphone transmits what you say directly to the cell phone.
This product is not recommended for users with pacemakers.
- Bluetooth specification version 2.1;
- Frequency spectrum: 2.4 Ghz ISM spectrum;
- Frequency: 79 channels;
- Modulation: GFSK (Gaussian frequency shift keying);
- Bluetooth Profile: HSP speech out put / music out put by headset;
- HFP wireless telephoning;
- A2DP stereo headphones;
- AVRCP remote control of audio data;
- Operating distance: 10 m;
- Stand-by time: up to 120 h;
- Talk time: up to 3h with neckloop, up to 13 h with headphones;
- Charging time: 3 h;
- Weight: 49 g;
- Dimensions: 48 mm x 76 mm.