CM-BT2 Bluetooth Neckloop (Bluetooth v5.0)
£71.99 inc. VAT
All purchased equipment comes with a 28 day return policy, whereby if an item is returned within this period in its original packaging and in a saleable condition, then the buyer is entitled to a full refund of the price of the item. Please note that this does not include postage & packaging.
This Bluetooth (R) receiver allows you to be hands free whilst making and answering phone calls.
Primarily for use with the included neckloop and a hearing aid T loop facility, it can also be used with earphones or a headset without a hearing aid.
The built-in microphone transmits what you say directly to the cell phone.
- Bluetooth specification version 5.0
- Frequency spectrum: 2.4 Ghz ISM spectrum
- Frequency: 79 channels
- Modulation: GFSK (Gaussian frequency shift keying)
- Bluetooth Profile: HSP speech out put / music out put by headset
- HFP wireless telephoning
- A2DP stereo headphones
- AVRCP remote control of audio data
- Operating distance: 10m
- Stand-by time: up to 120h
- Talk time: up to 3h with neckloop, up to 13h with headphones
- Charging time: 3h
This product is not recommended for users with pacemakers.