Communicator Amplifier For Hard Of Hearing People
£101.06 inc. VAT
All purchased equipment comes with a 28 day return policy, whereby if an item is returned within this period in its original packaging and in a saleable condition, then the buyer is entitled to a full refund of the price of the item. Please note that this does not include postage & packaging.
- Designed for use in communicating easily with the elderly, bedridden and infirm.
- Ideal for use where health professionals need to communicate with patients.
- Useful for first contact at hearing aid centres.
- Combined ON/OFF & tone switch (off/normal/high tone).
- Easy volume control.
- Available in a choice of five colours - great for easy identification when multiple Communicators are used in the same location.
Supplied with one LR44 battery and cleaning wipe. Weight: approx. 21 g.
Although the Communicator can use 675 Zinc Air hearing aid batteries, the Zinc Air batteries do self discharge relatively quickly so we advise using Alkaline LR44 batteries.
- Battery life: 250-500 hours;
- Battery type: Size 675/LR44;
- Output: 128 dB;
- Gain position 1: 56 dB (wide band);
- Gain position 2: 45 dB (low frequency cut);
- Frequency Range: 200-6500 Hz.