The Crescendo 60/5 will help you to communicate with confidence. It is a battery powered amplifier that can receive sound from various sources, and then amplify that sound to the way you like to listen.
The Crescendo 60/5 has a wide-ranging tone control that can boost the high and low frequencies according to your hearing needs.
The Crescendo 60/5 comes supplied with an NL6 Neckloop, 1.2 m microphone & 3 m microphone extension lead.
The Crescendo 60/5 is for hearing aid wearers, by switching to the Loop program on your hearing aid the signal will be sent directly into the aid, eliminating background noise.Features
- White / Grey colour scheme;
- Increased gain and loudness;
- Increased tone control range;
- Automatic gain control;
- No internal mic, comes with plug-in, 1.2 m lead mic & 3 m extension lead;
- Low battery indication;
- Modern sleek design and pocket size;
- Easy-to-use versatile system for personal listening in any situation - conversation and TV listening;
- Rotary volume and tone control giving immediate visual aspect of control settings;
- No external switches;
- Control icons printed onto the plastic;
- 2x AA Alkaline batteries - own rechargeable batteries can be used;
- Belt clip, strong but simple and easy to remove;
- Lanyard/Neck cord (incorporating safety break).
Internal Switch Settings
- M – Microphone setting, this position is used when using either a plug-in or microphone with lead;
- A – AUX setting, this setting should be used when connecting to a television or any other sound source using a direct connection lead;
- T – Loop pick up setting, to be used when listening to a loop system, or testing to an existing loop system. Similar to a hearing aid on “T” or loop settings;
- Size: L 95 mm x W 62 mm x H 25 mm;
- Material: ABS;
- Weight without batteries: 70 g;
- Weight with batteries: 118 g;
- Batteries: 2x 1.5v AA, LR06 Alkaline batteries;
- Battery Life: 80 hours with 32 Ω headset with signal under normal listening conditions;
- Power Consumption: 10 mA with 32 ohm headphones with no signal;
- Controls: 44 mm Rotary Volume Control, 30mm Rotary Tone Control;
- Internal Controls: 3 Position switch inside battery compartment.
- M - Microphone input; plug-in or long lead electret;
- A - Auxiliary Input using microphone socket for direct connection to audio out/headphone socket;
- T - Induction Loop pickup (acts like a hearing aid on T).
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz – 10 kHz +/- 3 dB;
- Maximum Gain: 60 dB;
- Tone Control: 16 dB (+/- 8 dB) at 5 kHz;
- 20 dB (+/- 10 db) at 100 Hz;
- Maximum audio signal output: >125 dB with 307-105 headphones;
- Maximum output OSPL 90: 128 dB (line input).