Echo® Port-A-Loop System™
£366.00 inc. VAT
All purchased equipment comes with a 28 day return policy, whereby if an item is returned within this period in its original packaging and in a saleable condition, then the buyer is entitled to a full refund of the price of the item. Please note that this does not include postage & packaging.
The Echo® Port-A-Loop™ system provides a portable induction loop system that is simple to use and flexible for group meetings and interviews. Rooms of up to 100m² in size may be looped.
If the Port-A-Loop™ is required regularly in the same room, the 38m reel of standard loop wire can be fitted permanently, in order to save time when setting up. The tangle free wire is mounted on a tidy and is easy to run around the edge of any area when setting up your loop system, the tangle free wire is 25m in length.
Note: Care must be taken in positioning the wire to avoid the danger of tripping etc.
The loop pad offers the ideal solution for looping smaller areas such as an information counter, an office desk, or a chair, negating the need to wire the room. Portable Loop systems can be useful as the lower cost and flexibility make them ideal for smaller organizations or people on the move.
- The microphone feeds the speakers voice into MegaLoop amplifier;
- The amplifier drives a current into the tangle free loop;
- As the current flows through the cable it creates a magnetic field in the required area. Inside most hearing aids a small coil known as a telecoil picks up the magnetic field signal, which is amplified into a high quality sound signal delivered directly to the ear of the hearing aid user.
- Megaloop Amplifier
- Power Adapter 12V DC min. 1.5A
- Loop Pad 260mm x 350mm
- Echo Loop wire 38m
- Wire clips 50 pcs
- Tangle free wire 25m
- Scart phono plug
- Phono phono lead
- 3 meters extensions lead x2
- Microphone on lead with mono plug
|Power Supply||12V DC, min. 1.5 amp Output Positive + Centre|