This product is ineligible for VAT exemption due to physical disability.
- Trouble free front cover battery replacement;
- Extra loud and clear bell sound;
- Choice of melodies;
- Low power consumption;
- Volume control to adjust volume level of chime;
- Choice of sound only alert, flash only alert, or flash and sound alert;
- Customise different alert sounds for each transmitter;
- Battery operated – optional mains power.
EchoChime300 ™ is fully portable with a range of up to 300 m, so you won’t ever miss someone at the front door if you are expecting company. A bright, flashing light makes the EchoChime 300 perfect to help with any type of hearing loss. There’s also a choice of 18 different melodies and a volume control dial, so you can find just the right sound for you. The maximum volume for the audible alerts is suitable for those with up to a severe hearing loss.
You can easily customise the EchoChime 300 system to alert you to more than just the front door. The receiver will light up with a different icon, telling you exactly what you’re being alerted to. You can choose from any of the below accessories:
- Extra bellpush can alert you to the backdoor;
- Telephone alerter, plugs into the phone and alerts you when it rings;
- Sound sensor, detects sounds from any device and alerts you. Perfect for intercoms;
- Bed and Chair Pads – ideal for a carer to alert them to someone leaving a safe place;
- PIR – Passive Infra red Sensor – ideal for alerting a carer.
The wireless doorbell system operates on the 868Mhz frequency and up to 4 transmitters can signal to one receiver. Several Chime receivers can be used with one transmitter – ideal if you prefer to have a Chime upstairs and one downstairs.
The bell push is weather resistant and very easy to mount indoors and outdoors (attachments included). The chime operates with 3 C Cell Drycell batteries but can also be mains powered using an optional mains adapter (not included).
- EchoChime300™ receiver;
- Bell Push;
|Power||DC4.5V - 3 x UM2 batteries (supplied)|
|Optional||DC12V /300mA AC/DC adaptor (not supplied)|