Doro Magna 4000 is the elegant choice for anyone with moderate to severe hearing loss.
One push ofthe boost button instantly raises the handset volume to +60dB, and adjustable tone control ensures clear sound quality suited to your individual needs.
The ringer is also very loud and combined with a flashing ringer.
This good-looking phone is very easy to use thanks to large keys, direct memories and a display for using Caller ID, phonebook and other useful functions. Plus hands free speakerphone.
- 60 dB voice volume (the loudest in production);
- 90 dB ringer volume (about 6 times louder than a standard phone);
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC);
- Adjustable tone and volume level;
- Caller ID;
- Speaker phone;
- Backlit display;
- 50 Phonebook entries;
- Optional visual ring indicator;
- 2 ringer volume settings;
- High contrast keys with low reflective finish;
- Ergonomic handset, locates firmly in base;