S/PDIF Digital Audio Converter & Leads
£47.99 inc. VAT
All purchased equipment comes with a 28 day return policy, whereby if an item is returned within this period in its original packaging and in a saleable condition, then the buyer is entitled to a full refund of the price of the item. Please note that this does not include postage & packaging.
The S/PDIF-Box is a digital-to-analogue converter - DAC - for audio signals.
With this box it is possible to connect a digital-only sound source (for example a DVD-player or TV-Set-Top-Box) with analogue devices such as a TV-set or a stereo system.
The box is equipped with one line-in connection jack each for coaxial and optical cables and the desired input mode can be selected by a switch.
Digital audio signals received by the line-in ports are transformed to analogue audio signals which are provided by the two Phono connectors.
- Digital Audio Converter;
- Mains Power Supply;
- Digital Optical Cable;
- Digital Coaxial Cable;
- Power supply: 5 V DC 0.36 A up to 0.5 A via power supply unit;
- Power consumption: 0.5 W;
- Line-in ports: Coaxial (Phono-connector) and optical (TOSLINK-connector), selected by switch;
- Line-In format: SPDIF LPCM 2 channels, 24 bits;
- Sample rates: 32 KHz, 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 96 KHz;
- Line-Out ports: Stereo-audio, right and left channel (Phono-connectors);
- Output-level: 2 Vpp;
- Output impedance: 100 Ω;
- Dimensions: 25 x 73 x 65 mm (H x L x W);
- Weight: 42 g.