The Bellman Baby Cry Baby Monitor Transmitter for parents with hearing loss is a transmitter to detect the sound of your baby crying and alert you using the Bellman Visit paging system. Don’t spend a moment doubting you’re fully attending to your baby’s needs.
The baby cry transmitter is fully portable and wireless, it has three different sensitivity settings and you can choose how long the sound is detected for before you're alerted.
- Transmitter for use with the Bellman Visit system, you can choose how you want to be alerted;
- Sensitivity controls to choose how loud your baby must be to alert you;
- Timer controls to choose how long your baby must be making noise before you are alerted;
- You can set individual alerts for up to four different baby cry transmitters;
- External trigger works with Bellman Visit accessories like the floor contact mat, to detect when your child gets out of bed;
- Up to 250 m range;
- Wall mountable;
- 2 X 9v AA battery included.
- BE1491 Visit baby monitor;
- 2 x 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries;
- Pre-mounted table stand;
- Screw and wall plug.