Bellman Visit 868 Smoke Alarm Transmitter - Optical with heat sensor (BE1481-868)
£175.04 inc. VAT
All purchased equipment comes with a 28 day return policy, whereby if an item is returned within this period in its original packaging and in a saleable condition, then the buyer is entitled to a full refund of the price of the item. Please note that this does not include postage & packaging.
When smoke or abnormal heat is detected, this smoke alarm for people with hearing loss will alert all Bellman receivers within range and they will give out a loud sound just like a normal smoke alarm.
- Test button function with red light that blinks once a minute indicating correct battery connection and good condition;
- Safety feature preventing unit fitting without battery.
Transmitter beeps once a minute while LED blinks red twice when battery is low.
- BE1481 Visit smoke alarm;
- 1 x 9 V alkaline or lithium battery;
- Mounting plate;
- Screws and plugs.
- Battery power: 9 V battery: Duracell MN1604, Energizer 522 or Ultralife U9VL-J;
- Operating time:
- Duracell MN1604/Energizer 522: On the Visit System: Approximately 3 years, on the Fire Alarm System: Approximately 2 years;
- Ultralife U9VL-J: On the Visit System: Approximately 6 years, on the Fire Alarm System: Approximately 4 years;
- Power consumption: Active: 40 mA, Idle position: < 10 μA.
- Radio frequency: 868,3MHz;
- Number of Radio Keys: 64 Radio Keys as standard. Special software can be used to increase these to 256 Radio Keys in increments of 64 per software purchase. Contact the nearest supplier for further information;
- Coverage: The normal coverage between a transmitter and receiver in the Bellman Visit 868 System is approximately 200 metres with a clear line of sight. Coverage is reduced if walls and large objects screen off the signals. Any thick walls constructed of reinforced concrete will greatly affect coverage. The system may also be affected by radio transmitters such as TV transmitters, computers, mobile phones, etc. This means that a unit may work perfectly in one part of the room but not at all in another;
- Antenna: The antenna (2) should be straight and pointed directly down to achieve best coverage between Smoke Alarms and receivers within the Visit System;
- Activation: Via Test Button (1); Via the built-in smoke detector; Via the built-in temperature sensor, if the temperature exceeds approx. 57°C.
- For indoor use only;
- Dimensions Ø x H: 100 x 35 mm;
- Weight: With battery: 110 g, without battery: 70 g;
- Colour: White.