A simple push button transmitter for the Bellman Visit paging system.
The push button transmitter can be used as a standard bell push as you would with a normal doorbell, or as a person-to-person alerter in a care environment.Key benefits
- Transmitter for use with the Bellman Visit system, you can choose how you want to be alerted;
- Can be used as a doorbell or a personal alerter in a care environment;
- Wall mountable;
- Up to 200 m range;
- Comes with a neck lanyard for use as a personal alerter;
- Low battery indicator;
- 1 X V28PX battery included.
Forming part of the Bellman Visit 868, you are able to use this device as a doorbell for people with a hearing loss. Just stick this to your outside door frame and when a visitor comes calling you will be alerted on the Bellman receiver of your choice. Don’t fret, this product is water-resistant and can withstand the effects of weather.
To use as a person-to-person deaf alerter, simply press the button of this transmitter to alert the other person out of hearing range who will be wearing a Bellman receivers – great for when a family member is in the garden or for times when a patient requires their carer’s attention.
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor use;
- Complete with neck lanyard;
- Wall mounted bracket;
- Battery low indicator.
- BE1420 Visit push button transmitter with pre-mounted alkaline battery;
- Lanyard with safety clasp;
- Adhesive tape, screws and plugs.
Power and battery
- Battery type: 1 x 6 V PX28A alkaline or 1 x 6 V PX28L lithium;
- Power consumption: Active < 35 mA, idle position < 0.05 μA;
- Operation time: Alkaline battery ~ 2 years, lithium battery ~ 5 years.
Frequency and coverage
- Frequency: 314.91 MHz, 433.92 MHz or 868.30 MHz, depending on the region;
- Coverage: 50 - 250 m, 55 - 273 yd., depending on the radio frequency and the characteristics of the building.
- For indoor use and outdoor use in a protected location. Will not withstand water or rain;
- Operating temperature: 15° to 35° C, 59° to 95° F;
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95%, non condensing.
Dimensions and weight
- Height: 66 mm, 2.6";
- Width: 48 mm, 1.9";
- Depth: 23 mm, 0.9";
- Weight: 50 g, 1.8 oz. incl. battery.
- Via the front button.
Maintenance and cleaning
- Maintenance free: Clean with a dry cloth;
- Do not use household cleaners,aerosol sprays, solvents, alcohol, ammonia or abrasives.