Visit Flash Receiver With Battery Backup (BE1442)
£139.99 inc. VAT
All purchased equipment comes with a 28 day return policy, whereby if an item is returned within this period in its original packaging and in a saleable condition, then the buyer is entitled to a full refund of the price of the item. Please note that this does not include postage & packaging.
An effective, bright flashing light receiver for use with the Bellman Visit paging system.
The flash receiver has an indicator and bright, unique flashes to tell you what you're being alerted to, while the lid can rotate to direct the flash to where you can see it. This version includes a battery backup.Key benefits
- Receiver for use with the Bellman Visit system, with lights to tell you to what you're being alerted;
- Battery backup maintains the receiver in a power cut, vital if it's alerting you to an emergency device or smoke alarm;
- Rotating lid to direct the flash in a direction of your choice;
- Has a telephone input socket to alert you directly to phone calls without the need for a transmitter;
- Has an input for the mobile phone sensor accessory;
- Vibrating pad accessory can be added for night time alerts;
- Up to 200 m range;
- 4 x AAA rechargeable batteries included.
The Bellman Flash Receiver with Battery Back up has a rotating lid that can direct the flashing light in any direction you choose. Just press anywhere on the lid to turn it off after it’s activated. Simply select the transmitter you'd like to be alerted to by browsing the 'accessories and related products' section on our website.
This model has battery back up.
- BE1442 Flash receiver with battery backup;
- Power supply;
- 4 x 1.2 V AAA NiMH batteries.
Power and battery
- Mains power: 7.5 V DC / 1500 mA, external power supply unit;
- Power consumption: Active: 1250 mA, idle position: 10 mA;
- Backup batteries: 4 x 1.2 V AAA NiMH rechargeable
- Backup battery operating time: ~ 48 h when fully charged.
- BE9075 Wall bracket;
- BE1270 Bed shaker;
- BE9251 Mobile phone sensor;
- BE9105 Telephone cable.
Frequency and coverage
- Radio frequency: 314.91 MHz, 433.92 MHz or 868.30 MHz, depending on the region;
- Coverage: 50 – 250 m, 55 - 273 yd. depending on the radio frequency and the characteristics of the building.
- Built-in ~30 Candela Xenon light. Warning! Flashes can cause epileptic attacks.
Dimensions and weight
- Height: BE1442: 155 mm, 6.1";
- Diameter: BE1442: 78 mm, 3.1";
- Weight: 310 g, 10.9 oz.
- The Visit LEDs normally indicates the following:
- Orange LED, pacifier symbol: The baby monitor is activated;
- Green LED, door symbol: The door transmitter is activated;
- Yellow LED, telephone symbol: The phone transmitter is activated;
- Red LED, fire symbol: The smoke alarm is activated.