Visit Wrist Receiver BE8102-868-G
£266.18 inc. VAT
All purchased equipment comes with a 28 day return policy, whereby if an item is returned within this period in its original packaging and in a saleable condition, then the buyer is entitled to a full refund of the price of the item. Please note that this does not include postage & packaging.
Stylish, slimline and comfortable, the Bellman wrist receiver works with the Bellman Visit paging system, and is suitable for people with up to profound deafness. Its unique combinations of coloured lights and vibrations alert you if the doorbell or phone alert, smoke alarm or baby monitor go off.
People with hearing loss need different alerts and monitors to let them know what’s happening in their home. These are often bulky, mains-operated systems that are fixed in one place.
Stylish, slimline and comfortable, the Bellman wrist receiver works with the Bellman Visit paging system, and is suitable for people with all levels of hearing loss. Worn like a watch, it gives you the freedom to move around your home.
The Bellman wrist receiver’s unique combinations of coloured lights and discreet vibrations let you know immediately whether it’s the doorbell or phone alert, smoke alarm or baby monitor that has gone off.
The receiver has an impressive operating range, and a long-lasting and fully rechargeable battery, with a low-battery indicator, so you need never worry about it going flat without you knowing.
You can also sleep soundly by attaching the Bellman BE1270 Bed shaker (optional accessory, bought separately) to the Bellman wrist receiver, knowing that you’ll still be alerted during the night if any of the alerts or monitors are triggered.
Please note: A vibrating pad is supplied with this pack for night time alerting while you sleep. Place your vibrating pad under your pillow to be alerted to either the door, telephone, baby cry or smoke alarm.
- Know immediately which alert’s gone off with the unique coloured light and vibration combinations:
- Door – green with slow vibration;
- Phone – yellow with medium vibration;
- Baby monitor – orange with fast vibration;
- Smoke alarm – red with long vibration.
- Move around with peace of mind thanks to an operating range of 50-250 m;
- No need to replace the batteries – they’re long-lasting and fully rechargeable;
- Stay recharged – the low-battery indicator light lets you know when to charge it;
- Keep it as good as new – with the replaceable wristband.
The Bellman Visit wrist receiver is for indoor use only.
Use only rechargeable NiMH batteries with the Bellman wrist receiver and charger – otherwise, damage will occur that is not covered by warranty.
- Radio activation via Bellman Visit 868 system
- 50–250 m coverage, depending on radio frequency and building characteristics
- Built-in vibrating power
- Operating time: 30 hours ( approximately)
- Low battery alert on wrist receiver
- Charging time: 8 hours ( approximately). If battery is flat, place the wrist receiver in the charger for 2 hours
- 1 x Bellman Visit 868 wrist receiver;
- 1 x charger;
- 1 x elastic wrist band;
- 1 x 1.2 V VARTA V40H rechargeable NiMH battery for wrist receiver;
- 4 x 1.2 V AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries for charger;
- 1 x user manual.
- Mains power: supplied charger;
- Receiver: 38 mm (W) x 12 mm (H) x 49 mm (D);
- Charger: 95 mm (W) x 100 mm (H) x 117 mm (D);
- Receiver: 27 g;
- Charger: 185 g;
- White with black top and grey function button.