With adjustable volume up to 120 dB, the Sonumaxx 2.4 PR Neckloop System from Humantechnik has exceptionally clear audio reproduction and high-quality sound - reliable and free of background noise.
A special feature of the Sonumaxx 2.4 Headset System is the possibility to switch from the reception of the TV sound to the built in microphone of the receiver so that you can listen to conversations too.
This version of the Sonumaxx 2.4 system comes supplied with a Sarabec NL6 Neckloop and a Sarabec HS5 Stethoscope Headset, either of which can be plugged into the Pocket Receiver giving exceptionally good sound reproduction. This system would suit people who have hearing aids but don't always like to wear them.
The transmitter serves as storage and docking station, at the same time recharging the receiver's battery. A fully charged battery will last 6 to 8 hours, depending on the set volume. Two batteries are included, so these can be used and recharged alternatingly.
A button on the front of the sonumaxx 2.4 transmitter serves to select one of three sound profile presets, so the user can choose which one suits him best.
The Sonumaxx 2.4 Headset System has digital (Optical/Toslink) connections, and also Analogue audio connection or you can use the supplied Microphone to pick up the sound.
- Operating time per battery charge: approx. 6 - 8 hours;
- Battery type: rechargeable Li-Polymer 3,7V 350 mAh;
- Included batteries: 2;
- Recharge time: approx. 5 h (2.5h for 90% recharge);
- Maximum volume: approx 120 dB (A);
- Weight: 66 g.
- Transmission method: digital FM (Stereo);
- Carrier frequency: 2.4 GHz;
- Frequency response: 30 - 20000 Hz;
- Harmonic distorsion: < 0.5 %;
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 75 dB;
- Working range: 0° C – 55°.